"Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus."
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

6.06.2011

Hello Beautiful People!
I do not have much time to type all that I had wished...
but here is a picture story of where I am!..
& It is absolutely beautiful.
(Today is our first day off.. and we have been in challenge course training all week. Yesterday was the test and now we are moving into staff training. Woohooo!
Miss you all so much. Wish I could write more now.. but next week I will try to write alot!) 

P.S- This is a verse that one of the guys found for us at camp! I love it!..
..May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had, so that with one mind and one voice you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. Romans 15:5-6

Enjoy the pictures!!!! :)

My room!!!
I am on the top and the campers will be on the bottom!!!

^Double decker outhouse!!!! :)
The Climbing tower!


**Couldn't get them all downloaded..more will come!